News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Airlines will continue to need ACMI options as they eye new markets
The trend towards wet-leasing freighter capacity is set to continue as airlines look to develop ...
News / Saudia's Ariaen Zimmerman opts for top job at Cargo2000
Cargo2000 will get a new lease of life as it undergoes change with a new ...
People / Mike Duggan aims to bring a new dimension to Saudia Cargo
Mike Duggan, formerly of HAE Group and Emirates, has continued his Middle East-based career by ...
Recommends / Saudia Cargo revamps its fleet
Saudia Cargo, whose attraction to older aircraft types has always shed doubts in the market ...
News / Saudia Cargo launches truck service for air freight to link domestic hub network
Saudia Cargo is set to launch a complete domestic road feeder service (RFS) network, following ...
News / Saudia Cargo looks to launch trucking service as Scholten eyes new business
Saudia Cargo is considering launching air cargo trucking services in its home market in a ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today