News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
News / Transpacific box carriers see new threat on the horizon as rates tumble
Container spot rates on the Asia-Europe trade held firm this week, but carriers are likely ...
News / Transpacific carriers hit by softening market just as contracts are up for renewal
A dip in container spot rates is set to weaken the position of ocean carriers ...
News / SCFI spot rates dip after CNY, but carriers have contract price hikes secured
Container spot rates to North Europe dipped below $1,000 per teu this week, after the Chinese ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
News / Container spot rates nothing to crow about as China enters year of the rooster
Container spot rates marginally declined this week ahead of Chinese New Year, with carriers announcing ...
News / Warning to shippers that delay signing contracts with container lines: rates could jump 40%
Ocean carriers were in confident mood this week, with most container lines announcing increased FAK ...
News / Don't get too excited by spike in Asia-Med box rates, there's 'weakness in the east'
The recent increase in Asia-Mediterranean container spot rates “shouldn’t be mistaken as a sign of ...
News / Rates rocket on Asia-US east coast SCFI leg while pricing on European routes flattens
Container spot rates between Asia and the US west and east coasts continued on a ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today