News / SCFI spot rates dip after CNY, but carriers have contract price hikes secured
Container spot rates to North Europe dipped below $1,000 per teu this week, after the Chinese ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
News / Container spot rates nothing to crow about as China enters year of the rooster
Container spot rates marginally declined this week ahead of Chinese New Year, with carriers announcing ...
News / Warning to shippers that delay signing contracts with container lines: rates could jump 40%
Ocean carriers were in confident mood this week, with most container lines announcing increased FAK ...
News / Don't get too excited by spike in Asia-Med box rates, there's 'weakness in the east'
The recent increase in Asia-Mediterranean container spot rates “shouldn’t be mistaken as a sign of ...
News / Rates rocket on Asia-US east coast SCFI leg while pricing on European routes flattens
Container spot rates between Asia and the US west and east coasts continued on a ...
News / A gasp of delight for ocean carriers as spot rates surge at 2016's last gasp
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) of the year gave container lines more optimism ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Asia-Europe container spot rates hold steady, but there's a surge on the transpacific
Asia-Europe carriers have held onto much of their December rate increase gains, putting them on ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy