News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / More forwarders onboard, as Schiphol air cargo 'milk run' delivery service expands
A pilot scheme to streamline the delivery of import consignments at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport will ...
News / Shippers call for more liberalisation as Dutch restrict Gulf carriers at Schiphol
The Dutch government has frozen landing rights for Gulf carriers at Schiphol Airport, ahead of ...
News / Schiphol surprises by looking outside the industry to recruit its new air cargo chief
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has stayed true to form by announcing a surprise choice to replace ...
News / Schiphol bullish as KLM freighters go: 'If cargo needs to move, someone will fly it'
The rapidly diminishing cargo fleet of key customer KLM-Martinair will have little impact, Amsterdam Airport ...
News / FRA sees an opportunity blooming to take some of the flower trade from AMS
Frankfurt’s perishables centre is aiming to take on the might of Amsterdam Schiphol in the ...
Comment / Routes talks cargo. But did the airports listen?
Back from an exhibition. World Routes, this time, in Berlin. A lonely place for a cargo ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times