Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
Recommends / Fast-forwarding 15 years: airline industry gains and losses since 9/11
A little break from freight – although it is certainly related. On the 15th anniversary ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
Recommends / Cargo thieves active during Memorial Day weekend, firms warn
It’s a holiday weekend – and the thieves have got an eye on your cargo, ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
Freight crime the main fear for pharma executives, as gangs become more sophisticated
Nearly half of all pharmaceutical companies operating European supply chains consider cargo crime the greatest risk ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals