Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
Recommends / Fast-forwarding 15 years: airline industry gains and losses since 9/11
A little break from freight – although it is certainly related. On the 15th anniversary ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
Recommends / Cargo thieves active during Memorial Day weekend, firms warn
It’s a holiday weekend – and the thieves have got an eye on your cargo, ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
Freight crime the main fear for pharma executives, as gangs become more sophisticated
Nearly half of all pharmaceutical companies operating European supply chains consider cargo crime the greatest risk ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today