SEKO Logistics Headlines
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints Jim Mikrut to lead its US home delivery division
SEKO Logistics has appointed Jim Mikrut as vice president of its home delivery business in ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints new president as it builds next generation of leadership
SEKO Logistics has appointed James Gagne as president, effective January 1 2017. Current president and chief ...
People / SEKO seeks new US partners as Terence Madl takes on network development role
Terence Madl has become SEKO Logistics’ new vice-president of network development, tasked with nurturing the company’s ...
People / Carol Kijac joins SEKO Logistics as chief sales officer
Former Expeditors sales veteran Carol Kijac has been appointed chief sales officer of SEKO Logistics ...
News / SEKO Logistics steps up its ambitions for growth as PE group Greenbriar buys in
SEKO Logistics has set a five-year target for becoming a public listed company on a ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy