News / Drive for more profit among shippers makes their logistics planning 'a guessing game'
A deepening conflict between company finance and logistics departments is resulting in inaccurate forecasting, according ...
Recommends / Shippers ask US Congress to weigh in on SOLAS VGM rule
The container-weighing battle in the US continues to rumble on, reports the WSJ. Exporters are ...
News / Shippers will get no cash from air cargo antitrust payments from carriers, court rules
Shippers are not entitled to any funds paid out by airlines to forwarders in the ...
News / Double whammy for forwarders as shippers demand cheaper rates and airlines want more
Forwarders are being squeezed from two sides as shippers and airlines try to find the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times