South Africa Headlines
Recommends / 'Major blaze' on APL containership off South Africa
Emergency maritime services in South Africa have been working over the past couple of days ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Maersk predicts gloomy 2016 container trade prospects for South Africa
The plunging value of the South African Rand is predicted to continue pushing down demand for ...
News / UTi targets last-mile delivery market with ByBox network launch in South Africa
Over the past few years it has been common to see major express operators transform ...
Recommends / Transnet boss probed for R2m kickbacks
The endemic corruption in South Africa has long been glaringly apparent to anyone visiting the ...
Recommends / FedEx buys South Africa's Supaswift as DHL eyes Africa's retail market
The express operators seem to be making a beeline for Africa. FedEx has announced the ...
Recommends / South Africa citrus blackspot update: EU decision is postponed until end of March
A decision by the European Union over whether to or not to extend an EU ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy