South Africa Headlines
Recommends / 'Major blaze' on APL containership off South Africa
Emergency maritime services in South Africa have been working over the past couple of days ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Maersk predicts gloomy 2016 container trade prospects for South Africa
The plunging value of the South African Rand is predicted to continue pushing down demand for ...
News / UTi targets last-mile delivery market with ByBox network launch in South Africa
Over the past few years it has been common to see major express operators transform ...
Recommends / Transnet boss probed for R2m kickbacks
The endemic corruption in South Africa has long been glaringly apparent to anyone visiting the ...
Recommends / FedEx buys South Africa's Supaswift as DHL eyes Africa's retail market
The express operators seem to be making a beeline for Africa. FedEx has announced the ...
Recommends / South Africa citrus blackspot update: EU decision is postponed until end of March
A decision by the European Union over whether to or not to extend an EU ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today