Southern Air Headlines
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / Atlas Air pilots plan protest march on Amazon HQ over pay and staff levels
Pilots working for US air cargo carrier Atlas Air (AAWW) are to protest outside Amazon’s headquarters in ...
Recommends / AAWW to merge Southern Air into Atlas Air, eyes single AOC
Southern Air, with its long and chequered history, could be on its way out. According ...
News / Call for mediation as pilots' dispute with Atlas Air management over contracts escalates fast
The war of words between Atlas management and its pilots has escalated quickly with accusations of ...
Recommends / Atlas Air closes $100m acquisition of Southern Air
Atlas Air has completed its acquisition of Southern Air – a relatively smooth affair in comparison ...
News / DHL under fire as American pilots eye strike action over German influence on US airlines
DHL has come under fire from American pilots claiming the German company’s influence and control over US airlines ...
News / Atlas Air on the up after 2015 results, and now eyes growth from Southern acquisition
As Atlas Air announced good year-end results, tempered only by a $100m antitrust settlement, its focus ...
News / Atlas Air celebrates Southern takeover – but rivals claim less competition 'may harm customers'
Atlas Air, which last week announced it is to buy rival Southern Air, is remaining ...
Recommends / Atlas Air to acquire Southern Air for $110m
The big news of the day is that Atlas Air is to buy Southern Air, ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times