News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
News / Dockers' union issues threat to Spanish trade over employment law revision
The International Dockworkers Council (IDC) has warned it will seek to paralyse worldwide shipments of ...
News / Union claims up to 8,000 Spanish stevedore jobs could be axed under new employment rules
Thousands of Spanish dockworkers’ jobs are at threat if the country’s government follows through with ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
News / APMT expands its Spanish portfolio with takeover of terminal operator Grup TCB
APM Terminals is set to cement its position as the largest terminal operator in Spain ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today