Start-up stars Headlines
Recommends / Start-ups seek to transform the international freight market
For anyone who wants a thorough overview on what “disruptive” technologies actually do, and who ...
News / Asia's GoGoVan unveils its intention to 'change the DNA of the logistics industry'
Asian logistics start-up GoGoVan says it will use its latest funding round to further “disrupt” ...
Comment / Time worth more than money for logistics start-ups pushing supply chain innovation
Eye for Transport recently published survey results on the biggest challenges for logistic providers in ...
Recommends / The ultimate list of top logistics start-ups
A four-page spreadsheet from Israeli start-up Freightos, a cloud-based marketplace that matches shippers and forwarders, ...
News / Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
Vietjet Air Cargo, the freight ‘affiliate’ of the low-cost carrier launched last week, is to ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today