Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Canals feel the ripples of the container shipping crisis as vessels go the long way round
The Panama and Suez canals could be the next institutions to be affected by the ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
News / Breaking the bottleneck: Egypt's president opens expanded Suez Canal this week
“Egypt’s gift to the world!” posters proudly proclaim at the arrivals hall of Cairo International ...
Recommends / Egypt needs legal reforms for Suez Canal hub to succeed
Egypt’s plans to develop a vast area around the Suez Canal into a logistics, industrial ...
Recommends / Suez route dominates Asia-USEC trade
The poor old Panama Canal is having a tough time – and now comes news ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times