Swiss WorldCargo Headlines
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
People / Cabin crew chief takes over as head of worldwide sales for SwissWorldCargo
SwissWorldCargo has appointed Alexander Arafa as head of global area management. The position has been ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Comment / Swiss on a roll with the touchdown of its first 777-300ER – with another eight on the way
It’s an important day in Zurich. First – and probably foremost from an air cargo ...
People / Ashwin Bhat selected to replace Oliver Evans at helm of Swiss WorldCargo
Swiss WorldCargo has announced that Ashwin Bhat is to replace Oliver Evans as head of ...
News / Swiss WorldCargo caught in a crosswind as rate revaluation impacts supply chains
Swiss WorldCargo has had to run hard to stand still this year following the shock ...
People / Oliver Evans to leave Swiss World Cargo as he seeks 'new personal challenges'
Swiss World Cargo has already identified several candidates to take over from chief cargo officer ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times