People / Luzius Wirth to head Swissport UK & Ireland as Tommy Watt retires
Swissport has appointed Luzius Wirth (pictured above) chief executive of its UK and Ireland operations. Mr ...
News / Swissport cargo handlers set to join 48-hour Christmas strike if talks fail
Swissport cargo crew are set to join baggage handlers and check-in staff across UK airports ...
Recommends / President opens new air cargo handling facility in Accra
Accra has seen its air cargo handling capacity rise to 70,000 tonnes following the opening ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Wincanton chief gets top job at Swissport as Utnegaard quits for Bilfinger
Per Utnegaard, the CEO of Swissport, who has been touted as the next chief of ...
People / Swissport CEO set to quit, but air cargo focus on Africa stays as keen as ever
Per Utnegaard, CEO of Swissport, looks set quit the company to head engineering and services ...
News / Swissport loses out after 'political' ruling in legal battle over Ukraine business
Swissport, which claims to be the victim of a corporate raider attack in Ukraine, has ...
News / Swissport wins back control of Ukrainian handling arm, but carrier vows to fight on
Swissport yesterday won its appeal in the Ukrainian courts to recover its 70% share in ...
News / Threat to Servisair takeover as US staff take legal action over 'corporate greed'
The impending acquisition of Servisair by Swissport could be adversely affected, following a lawsuit bought ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times