Takeover Talk Headlines
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Kerry Logistics sells stake in Asia Airfreight Terminal to build M&A war chest
Kerry Logistics is part of a group of shareholders that have agreed to sell their stake ...
Comment / Analysis: breathing is harder for box lines as they climb higher debt mountains
I have been looking for signs that the container shipping industry is getting used to ...
News / INTTRA moves into intermodal hi-tech with takeover of Avantida
Leading ocean freight booking platform INTTRA is to acquire European empty container management firm Avantida. John Fay, ...
News / More liner shipping consolidation will 'put pressure on smaller carriers'
Last year’s rapid increase in liner shipping consolidation activity is likely to continue, according to speakers and delegates ...
Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
Recommends / Accenture acquires Seabury aviation consultancy
Accenture has acquired the aviation consultancy and advisory units of Seabury Group, with 120 employees, ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times