Takeover Talk Headlines
Recommends / Accenture acquires Seabury aviation consultancy
Accenture has acquired the aviation consultancy and advisory units of Seabury Group, with 120 employees, ...
News / Pallet-Track branches out with takeover of haulier Horley Services
UK network Pallet-Track has made the unusual move of buying a haulage and distribution firm. The network ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / UPS boosts European presence with purchase of UK haulage broker Freightex
US integrator and express operator UPS is set to expand its footprint in the UK-Europe ...
News / Descartes Systems buys Datamyne to broaden its logistics trade data footprint
Descartes Systems, one of the logistics industry’s leading software-as-a-service provider has acquired Florida-based trade-data analytics ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
News / Lufthansa Group buys remaining shares to take full control of Brussels Airlines
It will no doubt come as a disappointment to some in Belgium, but Lufthansa has ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights