Takeover Talk Headlines
Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
Recommends / Accenture acquires Seabury aviation consultancy
Accenture has acquired the aviation consultancy and advisory units of Seabury Group, with 120 employees, ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Pallet-Track branches out with takeover of haulier Horley Services
UK network Pallet-Track has made the unusual move of buying a haulage and distribution firm. The network ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / UPS boosts European presence with purchase of UK haulage broker Freightex
US integrator and express operator UPS is set to expand its footprint in the UK-Europe ...
News / Descartes Systems buys Datamyne to broaden its logistics trade data footprint
Descartes Systems, one of the logistics industry’s leading software-as-a-service provider has acquired Florida-based trade-data analytics ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 3.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 2. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 4. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 5. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle