Recommends / Brands are cut from shelves as Tesco reports record £6.4bn loss
It’s the biggest loss in UK retail history. This morning the UK’s largest retailer, supermarket ...
News / Fomer DHL exec John Allan named as new Tesco chairman
John Allan, the British logistics executive who oversaw the €5.5bn sale of Exel to DHL ...
News / Tesco contract gives expansion-minded Clipper's stock exchange listing a boost
UK-based Clipper Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract extension from Tesco, just days after ...
News / Tesco needs to address the wastage in its supply chain to make up for falling sales
The continuing pressure on the UK’s major supermarkets was again in evidence this morning, when ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy