Recommends / Brands are cut from shelves as Tesco reports record £6.4bn loss
It’s the biggest loss in UK retail history. This morning the UK’s largest retailer, supermarket ...
News / Fomer DHL exec John Allan named as new Tesco chairman
John Allan, the British logistics executive who oversaw the €5.5bn sale of Exel to DHL ...
News / Tesco contract gives expansion-minded Clipper's stock exchange listing a boost
UK-based Clipper Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract extension from Tesco, just days after ...
News / Tesco needs to address the wastage in its supply chain to make up for falling sales
The continuing pressure on the UK’s major supermarkets was again in evidence this morning, when ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam