The burdens of Atlas Headlines
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Analysts expect rising expenses as Atlas Air reports 3Q loss following executive payout
Atlas Air has reported a loss of $7.5m for the third quarter, following a large ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / After a tough Q2, Atlas Air puts its faith in e-commerce and the Amazon deal
Atlas Air is counting on a final quarter peak and lower maintenance costs in the ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders could lose out in one-sided aircraft deal with Amazon, while Atlas executives could win big payout
It has been revealed that Amazon has the right to cancel the aircraft CMI deal ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
News / Pilots flying for DHL suppliers in US warn of strike should airlines 'make a wrong move'
Pilots flying for DHL supplier carriers in the US have warned of a strike should airlines “make a wrong ...
Comment / Amazon deal 'promises much', but Atlas Air fails to acknowledge elephants in the room
Atlas Air’s earnings call with analysts yesterday – perhaps unsurprisingly – focused on the Amazon deal. ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times