The Cabotage Question Headlines
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / Court rejects new bid to kill Jones Act by shippers in Hawaii hit by cabotage rules
Another attempt to lift US cabotage restrictions was dismissed yesterday, when a court in Hawaii ...
India’s plan to relax cabotage gathers speed
The definitive account of where India is in terms of the long-running debate over its ...
Recommends / John McCain earns the wrath of US shipbuilding industry
The Jones Act – which requires all cargo carried between US ports to be shipped ...
Recommends / Senator John McCain vows repeal of Jones Act
The Jones Act, the US regulation that requires all domestic and cabotage shipping in the ...
News / Antitrust fine and Jones Act help spell the end for debt-ridden Horizon
The fallout from the demise of debt-ridden US domestic carrier Horizon Lines comes under the ...
Recommends / The Jones Act moves industry and America’s economic prosperity
Defence of US cabotage regulations, known as the Jones Act, from US maritime administrator Paul ...
Recommends / Cabotage relaxation gathers steam after NDA takes over
It is what everyone involved in Indian shipping appears to have been waiting for – ...
Recommends / India's new government may chart fresh course on coastal cargo transport policy
Cabotage laws in India have long been debated – as many things are in the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times