The Cargolux chronicles Headlines
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Qatar Airways reveals financials in transparency bid 'to kill allegations of state subsidy'
Qatar Airways Group has released its financial results for the first time in a bid ...
Recommends / Cargolux set for a fight as Qatar plans significant increase in Luxembourg flights
Cargoforwarder has done a good follow-up to the news from Air Cargo China that Qatar Airways ...
News / Dirk Reich quits as Cargolux chief; Richard Forson looks set to take back the reins
Dirk Reich, CEO of Cargolux, is to step down from his position at the end ...
News / Emirates cargo chief paints gloomy picture of peak season and year-end volumes
The traditional end-of-year peak season for air cargo could disappear this year, according to Emirates ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
People / Janet Jiang takes over as regional manager China for Cargolux
Cargolux has appointed Janet Jiang as its new regional manager for China, a significant position ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals