The Cargolux chronicles Headlines
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Qatar Airways reveals financials in transparency bid 'to kill allegations of state subsidy'
Qatar Airways Group has released its financial results for the first time in a bid ...
Recommends / Cargolux set for a fight as Qatar plans significant increase in Luxembourg flights
Cargoforwarder has done a good follow-up to the news from Air Cargo China that Qatar Airways ...
News / Dirk Reich quits as Cargolux chief; Richard Forson looks set to take back the reins
Dirk Reich, CEO of Cargolux, is to step down from his position at the end ...
News / Emirates cargo chief paints gloomy picture of peak season and year-end volumes
The traditional end-of-year peak season for air cargo could disappear this year, according to Emirates ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
People / Janet Jiang takes over as regional manager China for Cargolux
Cargolux has appointed Janet Jiang as its new regional manager for China, a significant position ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates