The CEVA story Headlines
Comment / Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
Over the past few weeks I have had a number of conversations concerning the future ...
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
Comment / Analysis: a CEVA IPO – will the stars line up or would fingers get burnt?
I have been looking for signs that CEVA is scraping the bottom of the barrel ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / Better results in Q1, but CEVA is burning $1.4m a day as debt grows
Troubled CEVA is burning $1.4m each day, according to its results for the first quarter, ...
People / CEVA hires Steve Dean as North America contract logistics business development manager
CEVA Logistics has strengthened its contract logistics team in North America with the appointment of ...
Comment / ANALYSIS - Can CEVA's turnaround plan work in time to save it from debt deadline?
The day of reckoning is fast approaching for CEVA shareholders, who now have about 26 ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times