The China conundrum Headlines
News / Tigers begins to roar as Asia's e-commerce market starts to bite
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers is moving beyond traditional logistics services with its new e-commerce marketplace, ...
Recommends / China Railway Corp struggles to adapt in era of air travel
Chinese business magazine Caixin on the multitude of problems that are currently besetting state-owned China ...
Recommends / China fines 14 shipping lines over failure to disclose rates
Seatrade today reports that the Chinese Ministry of Transport has cracked the whip by dishing out ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
News / Maersk launches online container booking platform for smaller Chinese shippers
Maersk Line has begun its promised digitisation revolution, launching an online container shipment booking system ...
Recommends / China's unfinished trade revolution
Here’s an issue that goes to the very heart of global supply chains, which were ...
News / Expansion for Dimerco as Taiwan 3PL eyes booming e-commerce markets
Taiwanese 3PL Dimerco Express Group is targeting expansion in China and India to accelerate its ...
News / Fears for Hong Kong's status as a major hub port if Chinese ease cabotage rules
Hong Kong’s status as a major container port hub could suffer a severe blow if mainland ...
Recommends / Chow Tai Fook turns Chinese jewellery shops into logistics hubs
Here’s an eminently sensible idea being trialled in China by one of the world’s largest ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates