The China conundrum Headlines
Recommends / China Railway Corp struggles to adapt in era of air travel
Chinese business magazine Caixin on the multitude of problems that are currently besetting state-owned China ...
Recommends / China fines 14 shipping lines over failure to disclose rates
Seatrade today reports that the Chinese Ministry of Transport has cracked the whip by dishing out ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
Recommends / China's unfinished trade revolution
Here’s an issue that goes to the very heart of global supply chains, which were ...
News / Expansion for Dimerco as Taiwan 3PL eyes booming e-commerce markets
Taiwanese 3PL Dimerco Express Group is targeting expansion in China and India to accelerate its ...
News / Fears for Hong Kong's status as a major hub port if Chinese ease cabotage rules
Hong Kong’s status as a major container port hub could suffer a severe blow if mainland ...
Recommends / Chow Tai Fook turns Chinese jewellery shops into logistics hubs
Here’s an eminently sensible idea being trialled in China by one of the world’s largest ...
Recommends / China’s great leap backward
A fascinating long read from The Atlantic on the profound changes under way in China ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals