The e-commerce equation Headlines
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
Recommends / How an army of postmen is turning China's rural stores into the world's largest retail network
A fascinating article from Wired, looking at how rural China has embraced the digital retail ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
News / Boom in cross-border e-commerce traffic could be a lifeline for air cargo
The development of cross-border e-commerce trade is set to transform logistics, with huge growth rates ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk-Alibaba tie-up 'a sign of the changing times'
As soon as I returned to work after the Christmas break, news broke that Maersk ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times