The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
News / Hanjin Shipping postpones first meeting with creditors claiming $26 billion
Hanjin Shipping has postponed its first meeting with creditors – owed around $26 billion – until ...
News / Failed container shipping venture bankrupts Australia's Great Southern line
Australian container line Great Southern Shipping (GSS) filed for insolvency on 23 December and will ...
Recommends / Korea Line veers away from container services before it starts
It seemed to analysts a very ambitious plan by South Korea’s second-biggest bulk carrier, Korea ...
News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
Recommends / Spreading festive cheer: stranded crew on Hanjin ship get Xmas tree and gifts
Spare a thought for the poor crew of the Hanjin Scarlet – still stuck on ...
Recommends / HMM expects improved profitability in Q1
There is clearly something in the air for liner shipping executives. South Korea’s Yonhap News ...
News / Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
The next big losers in the shipping industry crisis are likely to be ports and terminals, ...
News / Hundreds of shippers still waiting for cargo in Hanjin boxes 'held hostage' by out-of-pocket ports
Three months after the collapse of Hanjin Shipping, hundreds of shippers have still not received their cargo, ...
News / THE Alliance prepares contingency plans for another shipping line bankruptcy
In the wake of the Hanjin bankruptcy, THE Alliance has devised a “catastrophic instrument” funding mechanism, ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam