The freighter game Headlines
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Comment / The Brexit effect seems positive when it comes to the UK air freight market
It is difficult to hear of any change in the UK at the moment without ...
News / Airports need to rethink as belly freight grows and cargo villages go out of style
Cargo villages on airports are an anachronism, according to one US-based cargo facility developer. Built away ...
News / IAG Cargo adds new freighter services through DHL partnership
IAG Cargo has announced it will begin offering two new European freighter services through its shared ...
Recommends / Air freight suffering 'tummy trouble'
Here’s a useful primer on the state of the air freight industry from Bloomberg – although it’s ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
News / European freighters compete for Canada-LatAm traffic as air cargo yields 'go crazy'
Air Canada (AC) is facing some odd competition for its new freighter operation to Latin ...
News / UK air cargo carriers set to expand despite tough market conditions
Two UK-based air cargo carriers, IAG Cargo and CargoLogicAir, are set to expand their networks, ...
News / Latin America the final frontier as high-flying AirBridgeCargo eyes an expanding network
Latin America is the final frontier for fast-growing AirBridgeCargo (ABC), which last week launched a ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times