The Purse Strings Headlines
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / 'Disciplined investment' the key to boosting profits in a difficult market, says DP World
Acquisitions and a diversified portfolio helped DP World overcome a challenging market in 2016. The group ...
News / Q4 revival and NOL buy helps loss-making CMA CGM stay positive
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the fourth quarter of 2016, recording a ...
News / OOCL blames drop in revenue and profit on 2016 freight rate havoc
Weak rates played havoc with Hong Kong carrier Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) last year, with EBITDA plummeting ...
News / Revenue down in 2016, but cost-cutting keeps Agility on target
Cost-cutting measures bolstered Agility’s 2016 performance despite a 5.3% decline in revenue. Group EBITDA was up ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways cargo revenues hit by decline in the pound
Brexit’s wide-reaching implications have been felt by Kenya Airways Cargo, which saw revenues on its ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times