Comment / TIACA raises fees as SecGen-elect Vladimir Zubkov unveils his vision for the future
TIACA has propelled itself back into the news this week, first with the announcement that ...
People / 'A good choice' – TIACA unveils new secretary general Vladimir Zubkov
Speculation over who will be the next secretary general of TIACA has ended with the announcement ...
People / Steven Polmans goes a step further to boost air cargo, joining TIACA board
One of the air cargo industry’s most stalwart supporters, Brussels Airport Cargo chief Steven Polmans, ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
Recommends / 2016 air cargo round-table: new layer of complexity clouds the picture
There’s an interesting and concise ’round-table’ interview with TIACA’s Doug Brittin, US Airforwarders’ Brandon Fried ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
People / TIACA's new forum to hear the 'missing' voice of the shipper
TIACA has established a Shippers’ Advisory Council in a bid to ensure that shippers are ...
People / TIACA appoints FedEx's Frank Newman to the board as Sarah Prosser steps down
Another day, another new board member at TIACA. Frank Newman, managing director of FedEx Services, ...
TIACA summit focuses on supply chain strategies
TIACA’s annual Executive Summit provides industry leaders with an ideal format to discuss issues that ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today