TOC Americas 2016 Headlines
News / Overcapacity may hit Caribbean transhipment ports following Panama Canal expansion
The Panama Canal expansion has raised fears that the container terminal industry in Latin America and ...
News / Latin line pours cold water on rumours of wider box shipping cooperation
One of the largest shipping lines in Latin America has poured scorn on the idea ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Come to Cancun: TOC Americas 2016
TOC Americas is a market-focused conference & exhibition which takes place annually in one of ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times