Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
Recommends / Amateur Hyperloop designers face off on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
Netherlands’ Delft University clinched top honours for its hyperloop pod during the inaugural test on ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
Recommends / IBM tests blockchain for supply chain with India’s Mahindra Group
IBM and Indian multinational Mahindra Group hope to capitalise on blockchain technology to develop a prototype ...
Recommends / 'I used only my mind to fly a plane around Seattle'
US avionics giant Honeywell – a company synonymous with the advanced computer systems that control ...
NEW PODCAST: Thinking inside the box – how predictive analytics could change container shipping
One of the most important potential tools that managers could use to tackle the increasing ...
News / Innovative BLOK-BEAM empty box handling could save shipping industry billions
A new system to improve productivity in empty container handling at quaysides is set to be unveiled in ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today