Tomorrow's world... is here today Headlines
Recommends / Amateur Hyperloop designers face off on SpaceX’s mile-long test track
Netherlands’ Delft University clinched top honours for its hyperloop pod during the inaugural test on ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
Recommends / IBM tests blockchain for supply chain with India’s Mahindra Group
IBM and Indian multinational Mahindra Group hope to capitalise on blockchain technology to develop a prototype ...
Recommends / 'I used only my mind to fly a plane around Seattle'
US avionics giant Honeywell – a company synonymous with the advanced computer systems that control ...
NEW PODCAST: Thinking inside the box – how predictive analytics could change container shipping
One of the most important potential tools that managers could use to tackle the increasing ...
News / Innovative BLOK-BEAM empty box handling could save shipping industry billions
A new system to improve productivity in empty container handling at quaysides is set to be unveiled in ...
News / An industry that hates change should get some 'backbone' and save costs, processes and time
Ericsson – frustrated shipper turned freight technology provider – is seeking partners for its “cargo data ...
Recommends / First blockchain global trade transaction, as PwC urges logistics firms to use new technology
An innocuous shipment of cotton from Texas to Qingdao has changed everything, becoming the first ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy