Tomorrow's World Headlines
News / An industry that hates change should get some 'backbone' and save costs, processes and time
Ericsson – frustrated shipper turned freight technology provider – is seeking partners for its “cargo data ...
News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Recommends / How IoT logistics will revolutionise supply chain management
Spending on connected logistics solutions is expected to almost treble over the next four years, ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Recommends / Forget Hyperloop – check out this ugly carrier
With infrastructure costs of some $12m per mile, the Freight Shuttle System (FSS) is hardly ...
Recommends / Challenging times at the Hackathon
Frankly, this article could do with a better headline, because it’s an intriguing glimpse into ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / The chaotic race to build Elon Musk's hyperloop
A fantastic, long read from Wired magazine about two firms competing to realise electric car ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam