Tomorrow's World Headlines
Recommends / A start-up’s plan to halve air freight costs with 777-size drones
Just think – an amphibious, unpiloted 777F equivalent, which could drop off 200,000 poundss (90 tonnes ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
News / An industry that hates change should get some 'backbone' and save costs, processes and time
Ericsson – frustrated shipper turned freight technology provider – is seeking partners for its “cargo data ...
News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Recommends / How IoT logistics will revolutionise supply chain management
Spending on connected logistics solutions is expected to almost treble over the next four years, ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Recommends / Forget Hyperloop – check out this ugly carrier
With infrastructure costs of some $12m per mile, the Freight Shuttle System (FSS) is hardly ...
Recommends / Challenging times at the Hackathon
Frankly, this article could do with a better headline, because it’s an intriguing glimpse into ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates