Tomorrow's World Headlines
News / An industry that hates change should get some 'backbone' and save costs, processes and time
Ericsson – frustrated shipper turned freight technology provider – is seeking partners for its “cargo data ...
News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Recommends / How IoT logistics will revolutionise supply chain management
Spending on connected logistics solutions is expected to almost treble over the next four years, ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Recommends / Forget Hyperloop – check out this ugly carrier
With infrastructure costs of some $12m per mile, the Freight Shuttle System (FSS) is hardly ...
Recommends / Challenging times at the Hackathon
Frankly, this article could do with a better headline, because it’s an intriguing glimpse into ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / The chaotic race to build Elon Musk's hyperloop
A fantastic, long read from Wired magazine about two firms competing to realise electric car ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals