TT Club Headlines
News / Pressure for safer container packing and stowage must go global
Secretary general of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) Katich Lim has called on all partners ...
News / TT Club warns forwarders and transport firms of increased risks of operating in Russia
Transport firms operating in Russia have been warned to carry out thorough risk reviews and ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
News / Hanjin under fire in US court over lack of liability insurance for chassis
Hanjin has come under fire again in a US court for failure to pay insurance ...
News / New warning to shippers on misdeclaring dangerous goods in ocean containers
More than a quarter (27%) of all reported serious incidents on board containerships in 2013-14 were ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
News / No going back now on new container weighing regulations, says IMO
The IMO’s senior deputy director for marine technology and cargoes, maritime safety division, Joseph Westwood-Booth, ...
News / E-VGMs could be key to avoiding chaos from new container weight verification laws
The imminent enforcement of mandatory container weight verification is causing widespread fear of disruption among ...
News / Culture change required to avoid chaos from container weighing rule
The clock is ticking on the mandatory weighing of containers in the supply chain. There are ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates