News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to impose post-CNY rate hikes as blanked sailings slow the pace of price decline
Hapag-Lloyd today announced a new general rate increase (GRI) of $900 per teu on headhaul ...
News / UK customers get heated after fire on UASC Barzan leads to 'two-week' delay
Ocean Three alliance customers in the UK were left seething with frustration this week after ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Ocean Three unveils Asia-Europe and transpacific services. Transatlantic is next
CMA CGM has confirmed that it has signed a series of agreements to for the ...
News / Boxlines China Shipping, UASC and CMA CGM ready to launch the CUC Alliance
One of the more predictable developments in container shipping appears to be on the cusp ...
News / CSCL and UASC closer on Asia-Europe while April GRIs melt into rate declines
Neither China Shipping Container Lines (CSCL) or United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) has shown signs ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam