News / Next round of 'musical chairs' among container shipping alliances 'will be revealed next month'
The next iteration of global shipping alliances should become clearer by the end of April, ...
News / Bad weather hits Felixstowe, so UASC diverts more sailings to London Gateway
Adverse weather at the UK’s biggest container port, Felixstowe, caused more disruption last week, and ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd to impose post-CNY rate hikes as blanked sailings slow the pace of price decline
Hapag-Lloyd today announced a new general rate increase (GRI) of $900 per teu on headhaul ...
News / UK customers get heated after fire on UASC Barzan leads to 'two-week' delay
Ocean Three alliance customers in the UK were left seething with frustration this week after ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Ocean Three unveils Asia-Europe and transpacific services. Transatlantic is next
CMA CGM has confirmed that it has signed a series of agreements to for the ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals