Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / Uber Freight about to kill a lot more jobs
More analysis of Uber Freight, which began initial operations last month. Most of the media ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Recommends / Shipping industry poised for massive upheaval – can FedEx weather the storm?
A fine feature article from the Los Angeles Times, which serves as a useful companion ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
Recommends / Uber Freight: is this the real “Uber-for-Trucking”?
Online freight marketplace Freightos’s chief executive, Zvi Schreiber, has penned his take on the recently ...
Recommends / Amazon delivery drivers sue company over job status
Amazon is in the dock again, with three US-based delivery drivers claiming the tech giant ...
Comment / After its $3bn purchase of Jet.com, does buying a 3PL make sense to Wal-Mart?
“The retailer as conductor: Managing the resulting complexity will push retailers into a new role, ...
Recommends / Trucking too complex to be 'Uber-ised', claims new report
The ‘Uber’ model will not work for trucking, according to a new report by Armstrong ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times