Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
Recommends / UPS drivers don’t turn left—and it saves them 10 million gallons of gas a year
In countries which drive on the right hand side of the road, it is more ...
Recommends / UPS misses analyst estimates in fourth quarter
Currency “headwinds” and a pension change caused UPS to miss its analyst estimates for the ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / UPS boosts European presence with purchase of UK haulage broker Freightex
US integrator and express operator UPS is set to expand its footprint in the UK-Europe ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today