Urban logistics Headlines
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
Recommends / Pressure on diesel vehicles in cities rises
City governments are upping the ante on reducing vehicle emissions and improving air quality, including ...
News / Test case dispute after UK cycle courier wins 'worker's rights'
A bicycle courier has won her legal fight to be recognised as a “worker” by ...
Recommends / How blockchain will transform our cities
Establishing trust-based interactions and democratising governance is blockchain’s greatest benefit, according to this piece on ...
News / XPO signs up for 'breakthrough' rail-road Paris city logistics project
XPO Logistics has signed up to become part of an innovative multimodal urban logistics project ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times