US labour relations Headlines
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Analysts expect rising expenses as Atlas Air reports 3Q loss following executive payout
Atlas Air has reported a loss of $7.5m for the third quarter, following a large ...
News / Call for mediation as pilots' dispute with Atlas Air management over contracts escalates fast
The war of words between Atlas management and its pilots has escalated quickly with accusations of ...
Recommends / Atlas Air closes $100m acquisition of Southern Air
Atlas Air has completed its acquisition of Southern Air – a relatively smooth affair in comparison ...
News / DHL under fire as American pilots eye strike action over German influence on US airlines
DHL has come under fire from American pilots claiming the German company’s influence and control over US airlines ...
Clock ticking on hours of service (and other trucking risks)
The US’s new hours of services – similar to the European Working Time Directive – ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times