Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Trump meets airline CEOs and vows to fix ‘out-of-whack’ ATC system
“You’re going to be so happy with Trump … I want to be able to ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
News / Automotive logistics south of the border braces for impact as Trump takes over
Celebrations at the opening of the latest automotive logistics processing facility for Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ...
News / Forwarders warned: keep up with US regulations or pay the penalty
As tension mounts between the US, Russia and Ukraine, forwarders must understand export regulations and ...
Recommends / China backtracks on Zika virus rules for US exporters
Thankfully, for US food exporters, China has changed its stance on the Zika virus. After ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates