Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Trump meets airline CEOs and vows to fix ‘out-of-whack’ ATC system
“You’re going to be so happy with Trump … I want to be able to ...
Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
News / Automotive logistics south of the border braces for impact as Trump takes over
Celebrations at the opening of the latest automotive logistics processing facility for Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ...
News / Forwarders warned: keep up with US regulations or pay the penalty
As tension mounts between the US, Russia and Ukraine, forwarders must understand export regulations and ...
Recommends / China backtracks on Zika virus rules for US exporters
Thankfully, for US food exporters, China has changed its stance on the Zika virus. After ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
Recommends / China's requirement that US imports are mosquito-free sends exporters into a spin
The Agriculture Transportation Coalition is asking the industry for advice on the ruling from China ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals