Recommends / China backtracks on Zika virus rules for US exporters
Thankfully, for US food exporters, China has changed its stance on the Zika virus. After ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
Recommends / China's requirement that US imports are mosquito-free sends exporters into a spin
The Agriculture Transportation Coalition is asking the industry for advice on the ruling from China ...
Recommends / The gloom of waiting for the turnaround, as China and US take different routes
A geopolitical analyst examines current market conditions in Splash24/7 to find out how long the ...
Recommends / DHL invests $137m in US e-commerce operation
DHL is venturing back to the US market with a $137m investment in e-commerce. It ...
Recommends / US hauliers move less freight in June – and blame excess inventories
US freight companies are bemoaning overstocked inventories, as volumes recorded by the CASS Freight Index ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
Recommends / US overland market braces for summer slump
Now it’s the US hauliers feeling the pinch. As the US market normally gears up ...
Recommends / Europe transport chief: think bigger on EU-US open skies
The European Commission has told the US that cherry-picking over the open skies agreement would ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam