Va va voom... Headlines
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / A mucky business
You must be living on Mars (although with yesterday’s astonishing news from Nasa, perhaps you ...
Recommends / Global supply route complexity in an evolving automotive industry
An interesting article on the changing trends in automotive logistics, where the supply chain is ...
Recommends / Toyota to join Mexican auto rush as Ford spends $2.5bn
Following on from yesterday’s analysis on burgeoning Mexican manufacturing, comes the “proof of the pudding”. ...
Recommends / Rail shortage has Toyota parking SUVs at US plants
Just for a change, how about a story from the US that isn’t directly connected ...
Recommends / In foreign hands, British automakers overtake France
As the Paris car show gets under way this week, here’s a fascinating piece from ...
Recommends / This year's recall 'pileup' is a supply chain nightmare for automakers
There is a lot of news coverage about new cars being recalled by manufacturers because ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times