People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo scoops up Toll's UK managing director to head its sales team
Steve Buckerfield has joined Virgin Atlantic Cargo as vice president sales. Mr Buckerfield has worked both ...
People / Virgin Atlantic appoints Ryan Ellis new head of GSA management
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has announced that Ryan Ellis will be its newly appointed head of ...
Recommends / Virgin Atlantic cruises to passenger profits, but cargo suffers
Profits may be up on the passenger side, but Virgin Atlantic saw cargo revenues fall ...
People / John Giannitelli appointed US regional sales manager at Virgin
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has appointed John Giannitelli as its US regional sales manager, as it ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Delta and Virgin eye full IT integration for 2016 as cargo JV strengthens
The heads of Delta Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo have revealed their aims for their ...
Recommends / Virgin Atlantic Cargo sees 33% growth ex-Dubai in first half
Virgin Atlantic Cargo carried over 30% more cargo from Dubai in the first half of ...
Virgin Atlantic's call for an ethical air cargo standard falls on deaf ears
IATA is keeping silent over a call for an ethical air cargo industry standard. Last ...
Recommends / Oops, Virgin's new aircraft gets a 'welcome foam'
It must have been hugely frustrating for Virgin Atlantic – but there is some amusement ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times