Volga Dnepr Headlines
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
Recommends / AirBridgeCargo expands network with fifth-freedom designations
A nice little round up by ATW on AirBridgeCargo’s new destinations since receiving fifth-freedom rights ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates