Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / World's biggest shippers don't grasp supply chain impact on climate change
The world’s largest corporations are failing to work with supply chain partners on climate change, according ...
People / Wal-Mart begins lay-offs at headquarters
Wal-Mart has begun axing nearly 1,000 jobs, with cuts at the retailer’s supply chain beginning ...
News / It's war, as Wal-Mart seems determined to take on Amazon in the delivery stakes
Wal-Mart’s war with Amazon appears set to intensify following reports that the retail giant is ...
Comment / After its $3bn purchase of Jet.com, does buying a 3PL make sense to Wal-Mart?
“The retailer as conductor: Managing the resulting complexity will push retailers into a new role, ...
Recommends / Wal-mart looks to warehouse drones to speed distribution
This is not about Wal-mart using drones to deliver to customer, which remains fraught with ...
Recommends / Alibaba overtakes Wal-Mart as world's biggest retailer
It has happened. Alibaba, Jack Ma’s Chinese e-commerce site, has become the world’s biggest retailer, ...
Recommends / Wal-Mart steps up rivalry with Amazon Prime
A true twenty-first century battle between industry heavyweights: Amazon vs Wal-Mart. Amazon, known in e-commerce ...
Recommends / Walmart has one of the world’s most sustainable supply chains? Really?
Here’s the argument that the world’s largest retailer has actually done rather well in meeting ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times