News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / European warehouse developer P3 sold to Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €2.4bn
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is set to significantly expand its European footprint with the purchase of ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
Recommends / Fire at Gap distribution centre slows online orders
A fire at a Gap distribution centre could put back its plans to turn around ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
Recommends / Prologis says e-commerce drives surge in warehouse demand
The world’s largest warehouse developer and owner yesterday released its annual results showing record returns ...
Recommends / Warehouse operators in Asia see influx of capital
On the back of last week’s deal that saw Singapore Global Logistic Properties buy Blackstone’s ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam