People / David Clark leaves BA for health and safety role at Worldwide Flight Services
Cargo handling firm Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has appointed David Clark as its global head ...
People / Ex-Menzies chief Craig Smyth named new CEO at WFS
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS), the world’s largest air cargo handler and one of the leading ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Platinum injection sets up cargo handler WFS for a shopping spree to boost growth
WFS, the global air cargo handler, plans to double in size as it spends the ...
WFS denies holding talks to buy 51% stake in Paris-Vatry airport operator
Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has denied claims in the French media that it has held ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today