News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Argos strike threat fades as Unite and Wincanton agree back-pay deal for drivers
Industrial action by drivers operating out of UK retailer Argos’s national distribution centre in Barton ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton chief plays it cool as market conditions start to heat up
Adrian Colman, the chief executive of Wincanton, is a true gentleman. One key takeaway following a ...
News / Bullish Wincanton eyes new bid for global expansion after strong half-year results
UK haulage and logistics firm Wincanton today reported a 5.9% EBITDA increase for the first ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton, a rare beast eyeing a bite from potential suitors
The preliminary annual results from Wincanton were little short of inspirational for shareholders, with the cherry ...
News / Wincanton drives up profits but vehicle repair arm slows it down
Full-year results were out this morning for UK haulage and contract logistics company Wincanton, which ...
News / Wincanton chief gets top job at Swissport as Utnegaard quits for Bilfinger
Per Utnegaard, the CEO of Swissport, who has been touted as the next chief of ...
People / Wincanton finance director set to replace departing chief executive Eric Born
Wincanton has appointed group finance director Adrian Colman as its new chief executive after current ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates