World Cargo Symposium 2015 Headlines
IATA responds to air cargo innovation award criticisms
Following the successful World Cargo Symposium in Shanghai last month, we reported on IATA’s Air ...
Abusing dangerous goods shipping rules should be a criminal offence, says IATA
IATA members have called on governments to criminalise the act of shipping misdeclared dangerous goods. In ...
Rail-air freight could be the solution for shippers going from Asia to the Americas
Rail-air freight is becoming an increasingly feasible option for shippers looking for more sustainable long-haul ...
'Don't shut us out' – 3PLs must allow shippers to see into their supply chains
3PLs have come under fire from shippers for “isolating” them from airlines. During a shipper session ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals