World Cargo Symposium 2015 Headlines
IATA responds to air cargo innovation award criticisms
Following the successful World Cargo Symposium in Shanghai last month, we reported on IATA’s Air ...
Abusing dangerous goods shipping rules should be a criminal offence, says IATA
IATA members have called on governments to criminalise the act of shipping misdeclared dangerous goods. In ...
Rail-air freight could be the solution for shippers going from Asia to the Americas
Rail-air freight is becoming an increasingly feasible option for shippers looking for more sustainable long-haul ...
'Don't shut us out' – 3PLs must allow shippers to see into their supply chains
3PLs have come under fire from shippers for “isolating” them from airlines. During a shipper session ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam