XPO Logistics Headlines
News / XPO chief shrugs off Teamsters protest and promotes driverless trucks
Events at the Transpacific Maritime conference in Long Beach almost overtook speakers and delegates on its first ...
News / XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
XPO Logistics this week reported its first full-year profit. It follows a sustained attack on ...
Recommends / Large 3PL integrations require patience, processes and planning
A review and analysis of the some of the largest freight forwarding mergers and acquisition ...
News / XPO plans to reduce supplier numbers by 90% to cut costs, despite soaring earnings and $1bn new business pipeline
XPO Logistics has announced plans for a significant cost-cutting exercise, as it reported a third-quarter net profit ...
Recommends / XPO Logistics sells Con-way trucking business to TransForce for $558m
After spending the last year or so explaining to investors why it had decided to ...
News / A turning point as XPO Logistics delivers first quarterly profits in five years
After almost five years of sometimes frantic merger and acquisition activity, XPO Logistics this week ...
People / Ramon Genemaras appointed XPO Logistics' chief transformation officer
XPO Logistics has appointed Ramon Genemaras to the newly created position of chief transformation officer. Mr ...
News / Acquisitions accelerate XPO Logistics into the fast lane as revenues rocket
XPO Logistics “remains on course” to deliver an earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation ...
News / XPO signs up for 'breakthrough' rail-road Paris city logistics project
XPO Logistics has signed up to become part of an innovative multimodal urban logistics project ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times