Recommends / Digitising the supply chain: the awareness imperative
One of the best bloggers on the supply chains today is SCM World’s Kevin O’Marah, ...
Recommends / How Zara and co are refashioning US retailing
It is strange to read that in 2004 Harvard Business review claimed Zara’s operating model ...
Recommends / How Europe’s richest man made his billions
Snappy little portrait of Amancio Ortega, 60% owner of Spanish fashion retailer Zara, which puts ...
Recommends / Faster fashion with Zara's tagging system
Spain-based retail chain Zara, whose “fast fashion” business model has helped make it one of ...
Recommends / Inditex’s Zara faces rising competition
Inditex has always been a good company to watch, as it broke with supply chain ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times