People / Eli Glickman named as Rafi Danieli's replacement as chief executive of ZIM
Zim Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Eli Glickman as its president and chief executive, replacing ...
News / Q4 boost not enough to prevent Zim sinking into the red for 2016
A strong end-of-year for Israeli shipping line Zim was not enough to offset damage caused ...
News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Containership scrapping ramps up, as panamax values continue in the doldrums
Two hundred and one containerships and just under 700,000 container slots have been scrapped this ...
News / Zim restructures services as it faces life as an independent carrier on the transpacific
Zim has announced a “standalone” restructuring of its transpacific service from April after the recent combined ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / Determined to stand alone, niche player Zim is happy with Q3 results
Just as the liner shipping market seems to be pointing only one way – towards ...
News / Japanese box line merger to spark more consolidation – 'fewer but stronger carriers'
The merger of the three Japanese container divisions, scheduled for April 2018, could trigger another wave ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today