News / Containership scrapping ramps up, as panamax values continue in the doldrums
Two hundred and one containerships and just under 700,000 container slots have been scrapped this ...
News / Zim restructures services as it faces life as an independent carrier on the transpacific
Zim has announced a “standalone” restructuring of its transpacific service from April after the recent combined ...
News / Zim and THE Alliance to offer joint Mediterranean-US east coast services next year
THE Alliance and Israeli carrier Zim are to combine Mediterranean-US east coast services next April. Subject to regulatory ...
News / Determined to stand alone, niche player Zim is happy with Q3 results
Just as the liner shipping market seems to be pointing only one way – towards ...
News / Japanese box line merger to spark more consolidation – 'fewer but stronger carriers'
The merger of the three Japanese container divisions, scheduled for April 2018, could trigger another wave ...
News / Zim 2016 losses are mounting up, but container line says 'we can cope'
Zim Integrated Shipping Services recorded a $74m net loss in the second quarter of the ...
News / Zim could join HMM in 2M as shipping alliance eyes transpacific marketshare grab
Israeli carrier Zim could also become a partner in an enlarged 2M alliance, according to ...
News / GRIs bring positive spin to Asia-Europe container trades as carriers eye a better peak season
Confidence would appear to be returning to the boardrooms of Asia-Europe shipping lines as container ...
Comment / Analysis: could floundering HMM take a leaf out of ZIM's book when restructuring?
The successful restructuring of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has captured the attention of many industry ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam