News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
People / ZIm announces regional reorganisation and executive promotions
Israeli container shipping line Zim has outlined an extensive reorganisation for 1 March that will see ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
Recommends / Zim continues in the black as its container shipping peers struggle
After a painful debt restructure in July last year, Israeli carrier Zim has produced its ...
News / Does Zim Lines' return to profit signal a new ruthlessness among carriers?
After completing its painful debt restructuring in July last year Zim posted a net profit ...
News / A leaner and meaner Zim looks like sailing into calmer financial waters
From APL to Zim – ocean freight carriers which publish financial results have now done ...
News / Zim finally calls it a day on Asia-North Europe to target more lucrative routes
Israeli ocean carrier Zim has finally axed its monthly ad-hoc sailings from Asia to North ...
Recommends / Zim ship heads toward LA after Oakland protest blocks unloading
The Israeli-owned Zim Shanghai has been forced to move on to LA from the port ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam