News / Historic Zim Lines result after debt restructure points the way for HMM's battered creditors
Israeli container shipping line Zim last week delivered some of the best results in liner ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
People / ZIm announces regional reorganisation and executive promotions
Israeli container shipping line Zim has outlined an extensive reorganisation for 1 March that will see ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
Recommends / Zim continues in the black as its container shipping peers struggle
After a painful debt restructure in July last year, Israeli carrier Zim has produced its ...
News / Does Zim Lines' return to profit signal a new ruthlessness among carriers?
After completing its painful debt restructuring in July last year Zim posted a net profit ...
News / A leaner and meaner Zim looks like sailing into calmer financial waters
From APL to Zim – ocean freight carriers which publish financial results have now done ...
News / Zim finally calls it a day on Asia-North Europe to target more lucrative routes
Israeli ocean carrier Zim has finally axed its monthly ad-hoc sailings from Asia to North ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals