News / Zim could join HMM in 2M as shipping alliance eyes transpacific marketshare grab
Israeli carrier Zim could also become a partner in an enlarged 2M alliance, according to ...
News / GRIs bring positive spin to Asia-Europe container trades as carriers eye a better peak season
Confidence would appear to be returning to the boardrooms of Asia-Europe shipping lines as container ...
Comment / Analysis: could floundering HMM take a leaf out of ZIM's book when restructuring?
The successful restructuring of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services has captured the attention of many industry ...
News / Historic Zim Lines result after debt restructure points the way for HMM's battered creditors
Israeli container shipping line Zim last week delivered some of the best results in liner ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
People / ZIm announces regional reorganisation and executive promotions
Israeli container shipping line Zim has outlined an extensive reorganisation for 1 March that will see ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
Recommends / Zim continues in the black as its container shipping peers struggle
After a painful debt restructure in July last year, Israeli carrier Zim has produced its ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today