News / BIFA updates its STCs to protect members as global trade evolves
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) is to issue a revised set of standard terms ...
News / Marine insurers demand better protection for containerships against fire
The International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI) has warned that Solas firefighting regulations for container ...
News / Logistics start-up round-up: IMMLA's ICO; clicktrans in UK; Infosys-CMA CGM tie-up
In today’s irregular round-up on the start-ups and software investments taking place in the logistics ...
Recommends / Air freight demand stays strong into the second half, alongside rising yield trend
Air cargo yields have risen at their fastest annual pace since 2010, rising 7.9% in ...
Recommends / Global BCOs hit by fourth quarter of rising contract rates from Asia
The jury remains out on the chances of a new rate war on the key east-west ...
Sponsored Post / White paper: how to cut costs with automated freight payment systems
You can download the white paper here. The practise of outsourcing the audit of freight payments, ...
Recommends / Ex-Im Bank could be back in business with new board nominations
Ex-Im Bank could be back on track to start approving financial transactions worth more than ...
People / Changes at the top at XPO Logistics Europe
XPO Logistics has appointed Malcolm Wilson as CEO of its Europe division. He has been promoted ...
News / CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
CMA CGM posted a net profit of $227m for the second quarter of the year, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships