News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / FedEx expands its Australian footprint with takeover of Manton Air-Sea
FedEx is targeting more Australian business after acquiring Sydney-headquartered logistics operator Manton Air-Sea. Pending regulatory approval, the ...
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA convinced it is on the right course, but DSV may call back
A call with a London-based financial broker closely monitoring the DSV/CEVA situation strengthened my conviction ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
AIT Worldwide Logistics acquires WorldFresh Express
AIT Worldwide Logistics has acquired LA-based cold chain specialist WorldFresh Express. Alongside a 13,800sq ft temperature-controlled ...
News / CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
CMA CGM’s investment into Ceva Logistics is not a threat to forwarder-controlled ocean freight, according ...
News / 'Remarkable' nine-month performance from K+N, but a note of caution
Kuehne + Nagel today reported another strong quarter, with nine-month numbers showing significant gains – although some ...
News / Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
Icelandic shipping line and multimodal operator Samskip has launched a direct rail service between the ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links