News / US airlines get back at 'subsidised' Gulf carriers via latest US tax and jobs Bill
Hidden deep at the end of the latest Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Bill is ...
News / Container shipping rates hit by overcapacity as slack season takes its toll
This week brought further evidence of the eroding container freight rate environment, as spot rates ...
Comment / 'Near-shoring shift' a more serious threat than bigger ships/smaller loads paradox
An opinion piece last week in The Loadstar responded to the likelihood that a series ...
Recommends / Royal Mail half-year profits tumble
Royal Mail’s half-year profits dropped by almost a third, with its UK arm flailing as ...
Recommends / 'Truck drivers like me will soon be replaced by automation, and you're next'
With Tesla last night launching its first electric truck – capable of platooning – the ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
There are “opportunities” for Hapag-Lloyd to gain market share in Latin America as a result ...
News / UK haulage fury as Whitehall scraps lorry park plan to replace Operation Stack
The UK government has returned to the drawing board after scrapping plans for a £250m ...
News / Latam Airlines reports record profits and cargo growth in Q3 as Brazil recovers
A rebounding Brazilian economy and growing confidence in the continent has finally given Latam Airlines ...
News / Hungarian haulier Waberer's expanding fast as profits surge after record IPO
Increased costs failed to slow growth at Hungarian haulier Waberer’s Optimum Solution, which this week ...
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared