News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
Recommends / Trump pulls US out of pact that discounted foreign postal deliveries
Following The Loadstar‘s recent article on China’s online cost advantage for US postage prices, Reuters has reported that ...
Recommends / World’s longest sea bridge opens in China, for freight
China has opened the world’s longest sea bridge, linking Hong Kong and Macau to the ...
Recommends / Air France ends costly pay stand-off with unions
Air France has ended a costly stand-off with its workforce after agreeing a new wage ...
People / JMHC Logistics eyes accreditation for its driver training academy
As the pool of potential haulage drivers within the UK continues to shrink, JMHC Logistics ...
News / Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
“The outside world has become fixated on Flexport.” So said Steve Walker, founder of SBS Worldwide ...
News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / FedEx expands its Australian footprint with takeover of Manton Air-Sea
FedEx is targeting more Australian business after acquiring Sydney-headquartered logistics operator Manton Air-Sea. Pending regulatory approval, the ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 2. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 4. email@example.com on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 5. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms