News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
Recommends / India approves new Delhi airport, as Pune export cargo facility opens
The Indian government has approved plans to create a new international airport in Delhi, at ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
People / Stavros Evangelakakis takes the chair of the Cool Chain Association
Stavros Evangelakakis, a well-known figure on the temperature-controlled air freight scene, is to take over ...
News / Some box terminals are facing 'catastrophic economic failure', warns analyst
Major container ports could be facing an investment crisis that will dwarf the problems seen ...
News / Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
Maersk is undergoing a cyber attack which has led to the shipping line asking customers ...
News / US air cargo players divided over privatisation plan for air traffic control
Domestic US air freight prices could rise if the proposal to privatise air traffic control ...
News / One year on, the expanded Panama Canal still 'surpassing expectations'
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) yesterday celebrated the first anniversary of the opening of the ...
People / Henk Venema becomes chairman of Cargo iQ membership board
DHL Global Forwarding’s Henk Venema is to replace Max Sauberschwarz, from Kuehne + Nagel, as ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?