Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
Two things, of course, did not pass unnoticed on Friday when AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) ...
News / FTA rap for delay in action to solve UK logistics skills shortage as Brexit looms
Britain’s supply chains face a major skills shortage, and with the status of European workers post-Brexit ...
Recommends / China e-commerce boom fires-up logistics sector
As the battle between China’s e-commerce giants heats up, the country’s logistics operators – and ...
Recommends / How tariff-proof is your supply chain strategy?
As the list of countries facing US tariffs grows, Industry Week has put together a rather ...
News / Rafael Figueroa is new manging director of cargo operations at Delta
Delta Air Lines Cargo has appointed Rafael Figueroa as manging director of cargo operations and ...
News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Maersk 'back in control of costs' after poor first half and vows to 'improve results'
Maersk said today that in the second quarter it had “taken back control of its ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd boosts reefer fleet with 11,100 new boxes
Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers. The ...
Indonesian pharma sector gets a boost as new DGF cold storage facility opens
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is boosting Indonesia’s booming pharmaceutical industry with a new bonded cold storage ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV