News / Airline relief as US charts a new course to help trainee pilots gain flying hours
Regional cargo airlines in the US have cause for celebration, for, after years of preaching ...
News / North American rail freight operators stay on track for a bumper year
Strong headwinds failed to knock North American rail freight off its first-quarter rhythm, with both ...
News / JAL looks to Silk Way West for cargo capacity on European routes
Silk Way West Airlines is to share capacity with JAL Cargo under a new cargo ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA Logistics on the right track back to its comfort zone
My banking sources recently remarked that it was pretty obvious to predict that CEVA Logistics ...
Recommends / NCA hit with business improvement order as operations continue to restart
Nippon Cargo Airlines has brought a second aircraft back into operation after grounding its fleet ...
News / Designer freighters with no pilots may become a reality, says Boeing strategy chief
Developments in technology and demand for freight capacity is enhancing the prospects of aircraft being designed solely to ...
News / Cargo must be 'at the forefront' of Britain's post-Brexit aviation policy
Chief executive of CargoLogicAir David Kerr has called on the UK government to define its ...
News / 2M Alliance in Asia-US east coast transpacific services tie-up with Zim
The 2M partners Maersk and MSC have signed an agreement with Israel’s Zim Lines to ...
News / K+N 'en route for success in 2018', with first-half revenue and profits up
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strong start to 2018, announcing significant increases in revenue ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit