News / IAG Cargo yields creep up as specialist cargoes drive increased revenue
An enticing combination of fidget spinners, pharmaceuticals and e-commerce saw IAG Cargo commercial revenues rise 7.6% to €260m ...
News / UPS eyes expansion in China as improving markets continue to deliver profits
E-commerce, rising cross-border shipments and improved market conditions saw UPS boost operating profits across the ...
Comment / Express operators have invested millions to support US battle against smugglers
We read with interest The Loadstar article US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs ...
European cold chains are ripe for transformation, says Easyfresh
European cold chains are ripe for transformation and the “first-mover advantage” is up for grabs, ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
Recommends / Amazon plows ahead with spending despite profit plunge
Amazon has reported a 25% rise in second-quarter operating revenues, to $38bn, although it also ...
People / Delta Cargo names Shawn Cole as its vice-president
Shawn Cole has become vice-president of Delta Cargo. A Delta executive for some 10 years, ...
People / George Schutte Crane Worldwide's new VP energy solutions
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed George Schutte as vice-president global energy solutions. Mr Schutte, who joined ...
Recommends / China-US trade relations: keeping the lipstick off the pig
This is a thoughtful and considered article on US-China trade relations. It looks at the ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam