News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
News / Hamburg Süd buy will cost Maersk $4bn, but could save $500m a year
Maersk Line is to pay $4.03bn to acquire Hamburg Süd, following approval from the boards ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
News / 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
Freight forwarders looking to develop longer-term relationships with shippers, to provide more innovative supply chain solutions, ought ...
People / Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
Gavin Murray has joined The Loadstar as director business development. Mr Murray has more than 30 ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / OOCL sees volumes and revenue up in first quarter
Orient Overseas International Ltd (OOIL) has published the first-quarter operational results for its container line ...
People / More top appointments at Cargologicair: CFO and technical director
Cargologicair (CLA), has strengthened its executive team with the appointment of a CFO and technical ...
News / Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
“Organised chaos” – that’s how one carrier describes the Asia-Europe schedules of the Ocean and THE ...
News / Cargo revenue surge gives Lufthansa Q1 results a welcome lift
Lufthansa’s logistics division enjoyed a revenue surge of 18.5% in the first quarter, helping to ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts