News / Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are preparing for a market share battle by lowering their FAK rates ...
News / A 'critical year' for Agility as it pushes the digital boundaries in logistics
Agility recorded double-digit growth in revenues and profits for 2017, despite a difficult final quarter for ...
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
LongRead / NEW Loadstar LongRead: Dangerous Goods – the problem of lithium batteries
The debate over the carriage of lithium batteries in aircraft continues to rage, with new incidents ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo paper air waybill charge will push clients to go online
Lufthansa Cargo has defended its decision to charge for paper air waybills, while other airlines ...
Sponsored Post / Transport Intelligence's Total Logistics 2018 report: everything you need to know
The global logistics industry is vast, both in terms of market size and the huge ...
Recommends / Plane loses its $368m cargo of gold, platinum and diamonds on takeoff
Now here’s an expensive accident. An AN-12 freighter taking off from Yakutsk lost part of ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / Artificial intelligence and big data can take global freight into a new era
Hong Kong-based Gravity Supply Chain is utilising artificial intelligence (AI) and big data to bring ...
News / Seaspan buys shipbuilding vehicle GCI for bargain price and boosts its fleet
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has bought the 89% of shares it did not own in ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 3. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval
- 4. Oliver on CMA CGM targets higher levels of customer service to create more value
- 5. Jim oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain