News / FreightHub secures $20m investment for digital logistics platform launch
Digital forwarder FreightHub has secured financing for a logistics start-up, raising $20m 18 months after ...
News / Xeneta answers client pleas with inclusion of air freight rate data
Freight rate platform Xeneta is to move into air cargo, launching a new product in ...
Recommends / DHL and Air Hong Kong sign 15-year block-space agreement
DHL is to acquire Air Hong Kong’s eight A300-600 freighters, but will lease them back ...
News / Words of caution from the world’s biggest shipping line
An interesting interview with Maersk, which notes the downward pressure on rates and says that ...
More air cargo carriers and forwarders expanding their pharmaceutical logistics facilities
Pharma expansion within air freight continues apace, with AirBridgeCargo, Delta and Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) ...
News / Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
Unless transpacific container carriers introduce some capacity discipline to the trade, such as that once ...
News / Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
Air freight forwarders have accused some airlines of exploiting the spot market by cancelling scheduled ...
Recommends / Intelligent trade and technologies: preparing for the trade facilitation of the future
As anyone still waiting for their cross-border e-commerce order has come to understand, there is ...
Recommends / NTSB determines probable cause of El Faro tragedy
The US National Transportation Safety Board yesterday released its report into the sinking of Tote’s ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites