News / East-west container freight rate decline slows, but price hikes are on the way
Container freight rates on the main east-west trades almost halted their decline over recent weeks, but ...
News / E-commerce will benefit the smaller, local forwarders that can deliver
E-commerce has become the biggest driver of change for freight forwarders –some seeing estimates of 30% ...
News / Dascher eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
Recommends / Express operator ZTO joins consortium to establish logistics insurer
Chinese express operator ZTO has joined a seven-member consortium to establish a logistics insurer. ZTO, ...
Recommends / Planes, politics and protectionism: can US carriers have it both ways?
In her latest blog, ATW editor Karen Walker looks into the growth of US protectionism in ...
Sponsored Post / White paper: how to cut costs with automated freight payment systems
You can download the white paper here. The practise of outsourcing the audit of freight payments, ...
People / Justin Carr is Etihad's new commercial VP of cargo
Two weeks after The Loadstar reported that senior vice president David Kerr would be leaving ...
Recommends / Truckers from western Europe break posted workers rules
There are few better media outlets that cover EU policymaking than Euractive, and this report ...
News / Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
China today reported a 6.8% year-on-year increase in GDP for the third quarter – a slight decline ...
News / Panalpina well prepared for strong peak season after a mixed Q3
A rise in staff costs hit Panalpina’s third-quarter profits, despite a 13% jump in revenue a ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe