News / 'Drastic' rate drops on transpacific bode badly for carriers ahead of negotiation season
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe held up this week, while rates to the ...
News / IAG Cargo annual revenues beat the €1bn mark, as airlines reap the rewards of the capacity crunch
They will not be the only ones to announce significant growth in 2017, but both ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
News / 'Eye-opening' white paper reveals critical issues in US Customs’ automated environment
More than three years and $1bn dollars over budget, the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) that ...
News / Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
Digitisation could make freight forwarders redundant in the next 20 years unless they significantly adapt ...
Sponsored Post / Transport Intelligence's Total Logistics 2018 report: everything you need to know
The global logistics industry is vast, both in terms of market size and the huge ...
News / Air cargo infrastructure in crisis as it faces a perfect storm
The air cargo industry is facing serious challenges as it struggles to keep surging volumes ...
News / Maersk hints at using LNG in post-2020 low sulphur shipping
Maersk Line is considering converting some of its ships to run on LNG fuel ahead ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
Recommends / Walmart's earnings disappoint, and it's pretty much all due to e-commerce
Walmart stock was hammered in the aftermath of this week’s results which disappointed investors and ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading