News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
News / Panama Canal discounts may not produce expected flood of new business
On 8 August the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) approved a reduction in its tolls for ...
Recommends / Ten missing as US warship collides with cargo ship off Singapore
Ten US sailors are missing and five were injured in a collision between the USS John McCain and ...
Recommends / Hard Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy
A group of pro-Brexit economists are arguing that the removal of all trade tariffs and ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
News / TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
Blockchain initiative 300cubits has created a new type of cryptocurrency to solve liner shipping’s US$23bn ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
News / Elbe solutions now urgent as the cost mounts up for port of Hamburg
The port of Hamburg may have prevented further declines in the first half of 2017, ...
Recommends / Egypt cuts Suez Canal transit fees by half
Egypt’s government is offering potentially vast reductions on transit rates for container vessels in north ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.Analysis: Panalpina now caught between a rock and a hard place
- 4.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 5.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos