Recommends / Is UPS’s transformation plan really that transformational?
There are few logistics and supply chain analysts as well placed to diagnose the health ...
Recommends / China will hit back at Trump’s latest trade war tariffs
Yesterday, Donald Trump did what everybody knew he was going to do and escalated the ...
Comment / Volga-Dnepr 'no-brokers' edict splits industry: a lack of trust, or a wise move?
Volga-Dnepr’s decision to stop using brokers for its Antonov and Ilyushin business has divided the ...
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
News / Hakovo claims a first with global electronic bill of lading backed by P&I clubs
Singapore start-up Hakovo claims to be the first digital freight marketplace to offer an electronic bill of ...
News / Latest fundraising round in Singapore adds $44m to Freightos war chest
Freightos has raised more than $44m via the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), continuing its logistics reputation as the ...
Red tape tying up Defra efforts to ease transport of food exports after Brexit
The huge scale of preparing the UK’s food transport industry for continued international trade after ...
News / Slack season pressure could spark new Asia-Europe capacity crunch
Maersk Line has revised its FAK rate from Asia to North Europe to match that of rival ...
News / Angry hauliers now told a 'no-deal' Brexit means no licence to drive in the EU
As few as 1,224 UK hauliers could be eligible to transport goods to the EU ...
News / Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
Some major forwarders are reconsidering their relationship with Volga-Dnepr carriers AirBridgeCargo (ABC) and Cargologicair (CLA). This ...
- 1.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 2.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.K+N debuts blockchain solution for containers – 'with more to come'
- 1. Hans-Henrik Hansen on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. Alex Lennane on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Willi R. on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 4. Jim on UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 5. Malc on 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'