News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
News / Air Canada Cargo seeks to get closer to key clients, using the personal touch
Air Canada Cargo is looking to transform its relationship with some key customers by seconding ...
Recommends / Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
Shipping Watch has published an interview with the company every forwarder loves to hate: Flexport. ...
People / Following shareholder concerns, Atlas Air board will become 30% female
Atlas Air has nominated two high-powered women to its board of directors, following shareholder inquiries ...
Sponsored Post / How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics
Global E-commerce Logistics 2018 is a report from Ti that includes the latest research on a rapidly ...
News / 'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
Panalpina will hope to continue 2018 as it has begun, with the company recording a ...
News / Delayed AOC for new cargo airline in Germany frustrates Volga-Dnepr
The German media has unearthed more information concerning the Leipzig-based airline Volga-Dnepr Group intends to ...
News / Time pressure on carriers to decide on scrubbers or more expensive greener fuel
With just over 18 months until the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force, ...
Comment / Analysis: Break-up talk of 'sleeping giant' Wincanton may be just market noise
London-based investor Gatemore Capital is calling on Wincanton to sell one of its two core haulage ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch