Recommends / Airbus may put sleeping berths in cargo holds
It has long been rumoured that Airbus is once again starting to focus on freighters ...
News / US shippers may recall or divert tariff-hit exports as trade war with China heats up
US agricultural shippers are considering diverting or bringing back shipments hit by new tariffs which are ...
News / Autonomous vehicles seem to have passed the test at Heathrow
Autonomous vehicle manufacturer Oxbotica has completed its first UK airport trial, with IAG Cargo at ...
Recommends / US shoppers and Chinese suppliers face Trump levy
US retailers are fearful of a trade war with China. Donald Trump’s plan to put ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
Recommends / Chinese giant HNA to axe 100,000 jobs; a quarter of its workforce
Anyone that plays Monopoly regularly knows that splurging all your money in one go never ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
Recommends / The extraordinary A380 supply chain
We all know the important role aircraft play in the logistics chain. But do we ...
News / The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
“The global logistics industry is at a crucial point in its development”, according to a ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 2. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Alan on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder