Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
News / Gefco buys Morocco-Europe fashion and automotive groupage operator GLT
Russian Railways-owned logistics provider Gefco has continued its international expansion with the acquisition of Spanish ...
News / The ACID test for air freight safety: successfully sharing incident data
Data protection is critical for the air cargo industry if it is to get behind ...
Recommends / The making of a Chinese giant: HNA Group
The Wall St Journal has tried to shine a spotlight on the murky – but ...
Recommends / Two airlines order freighters at Dubai Air Show
Perhaps buoyed by the current market conditions, so far, two airlines have ordered freighters at ...
Recommends / Dubai blow for Airbus as Boeing wins surprise 787 deal
Boeing has landed a stinging blow to European rival Airbus, signing a “mammoth” deal with ...
Recommends / FedEx ATR order could spark new interest in turboprop freighters
FedEx’s order for 30 ATR 72-600Fs is interesting, especially in the light of last week’s ...
Recommends / 'Axe-happy' Boeing rushes to bring back retirees as temps
After five years of “job shedding”, aircraft manufacturer Boeing is scrambling to get between 500 ...
People / Nancy Matthews is Crane Worldwide's new VP aerospace and life sciences
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Nancy Matthews as vice president of its aerospace and life sciences ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion