People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
Recommends / Trump moves to restore the powers of US ExIm Bank
Boeing should be able to breathe a sigh of relief that Donald Trump has decided ...
Recommends / Boeing shortens supply chain with 3D-printed parts for 787
So the really interesting part of this story, for the logistics industry, is at the ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / 737 NG freighter conversion market is struggling to take off
Boeing 737 classics (-300s and -400s) will continue to dominate the narrowbody freighter conversion market ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
Recommends / Starry-eyed Amazon chief Jeff Bezos reveals Earth-Moon shipping plans
Anyone who’s seen Apollo 13 – either the Tom Hanks movie, or the four days ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe